Manageable, meaningful, and collaborative
Effective for Administrators and Staff
With ClassBright Evaluate, administrators get valuable data to drive staffing and professional development decisions.
Teachers are engaged in their professional growth through self-reflection and a transparent evaluation process.
Meet State and District Requirements
ClassBright Evaluate enables you to customize your evaluation criteria to meet state and district standards. Or use our built-in rubric.
You can Include multiple rubrics for evaluating teachers, principals, and classified staff.
Supports a clear, transparent, and collaborative evaluation process
- Instantly send evaluation feedback
- Observers and teachers can add performance evidence into their portfolios including videos and photos
- Multiple, custom evaluation rubrics
- Three observation-collection tools for multiple perspectives: "snippets," walkthrough, and formal observation
- View gaps in rubric data collection in the teacher's portfolio
- Easy-to-use and mobile friendly interface
- Build and manage customizable walkthrough observation forms
- Custom examples of indicator performance (Exemplary, Proficient, etc.)
- User-friendly reports
Personalized implementation and support
- Implementation is fast and easy
- Our expert trainers can lead customized professional development for administrators and teachers beyond the technical know-how, including:
- Engagement strategies for ensuring quality evaulations
- Inter-rater reliability support
- Hands-on activities to deepen staff understanding of your district's evaluation criteria
- Other supporting topics and facilitation to meet your needs.
- Timely customer support assistance and guidance at no additional cost.
Sample Evaluation with Collected Evidence: