Deepen your understanding of Kaleidoscope Connect’s Integrative Youth Development™ framework
If you attended Phase 1 of the Kaleidoscope Academy, then you'll want to join us for Phase 2!
The Phase 2 Academy will take your learning of Kaleidoscope Connect's Integrative Youth Development™ (IYD) to the next level.
During this interactive two-day session, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of IYD's framework, principles, and practices.
- Gain applicable insights for implementing IYD as a comprehensible, overarching framework for other programs and initiatives.
- Strengthen your knowledge of the Student Support Card™.
- Practice how to analyze the Student Support Card™ assessment data and coach youth and adults to effectively and efficiently understand, interpret, and amplify what is right and strong about the youth.
- Learn how to utilize the data to help impact each youth’s social-emotional health and guide them to get on, and stay on, a course towards resilience and success.
Who should attend?
Anyone who previously completed a Kaleidoscope Connect Phase 1 Academy (a required prerequisite).
What’s the cost?
The registration fee covers two full days of hands-on training, materials, and lunch.